https://copilot.microsoft.com/
https://www.blogger.com
https://www.maqe.com/insight/the-design-thinking-process-how-does-it-work/
https://www.ibm.com/topics/artificial-intelligence
https://nearpod.com/
IBM. (n.d.). Artificial Intelligence. Retrieved from IBM - Artificial Intelligence
Your words remind me the first day of classes when the teacher asked about AI. I remember that most of us were not familiar with this and many of us were anxious but also afraid of this. Now that we have learnt a little about it; I am sure we will apply this all this learning. I really like your reflexions.
ResponderEliminarGood afternoon, Mario! I found your blog post on integrating AI into English language teaching informative and well-written. Your introduction effectively highlights the importance of educators adapting to technological advancements. Your reflection on being unfamiliar with AI but excited to learn demonstrates your willingness to embrace new skills. Consider using appealing colors and images to make the blog more visually appealing. Overall, your blog sets a positive tone for exploring AI's role in education.
ResponderEliminar