Pictures
I have created different pictures, memes, and funny images to catch my students' attention. Also, I have made some images for my friends to cheer up a little bit their day, and I have created some art for my job activities. I used Designer in these cases.
Prompts
I have written different prompts in order to get the best results in what I'm looking for. I have used Copilot since I think it is the easiest one, and it gives me the greatest outcomes.
One of them is:
[background: the Basic 1 students of the French course are not sure to continue studying French because they consider that the Academy program contains too much grammar]. Act as experienced teacher and tell me some pieces of advice to improve the Academy program and engage my students in the course. Include different links to get reliable and useful material to make the course enjoyable.
Finally, I have used Nearpod which includes the use of AI while recognizing a command, a creative way of teaching using technology, the correct development of the program, etc. I created a game and a class about the simple past.





Comentarios
Publicar un comentario