The Artificial Intelligence applied to English Language Teaching is a new beginning for educators and students of the University of El Salvador Western Multidisciplinary Campus English Language Department. Why? The reason is simple. Education in El Salvador is a field of improvement that implies the capacity of educators to include a different academic offer for future professionals; naturally, the need for technology use is a priority in each aspect of life, and education is not the exception. With this specialization course, the English Language Department pretends to support English language graduates' professional development by offering them a Teaching Option and state-of-the-art resources for teaching and learning in the era of artificial intelligence.
Indeed, the basic knowledge that the students had about AI opened the following question at the beginning of the course, What is AI? Artificial intelligence, or AI, is a technology that enables computers and machines to simulate human intelligence and problem-solving capabilities.
Notably, I was one of the students who started the course without knowing about AI; however, I felt excited to begin this course and learn about the AI. It is something that catches my attention, and I am very sure that I will apply my new skills in my career as a teacher.


Your words remind me the first day of classes when the teacher asked about AI. I remember that most of us were not familiar with this and many of us were anxious but also afraid of this. Now that we have learnt a little about it; I am sure we will apply all this learnings.
ResponderEliminarHello Mario, this blog helped me to remember all the things I didn't know about artificila intelligence because I didn't have any idea to use ir, but reading this post I know what a prompt is and the uses I can do to improve my teaching process. Furthermore, I really liked how you craeated your funko, it seems you gave all the intructions to look like that.
ResponderEliminarHello, Mario! What amazing blog you created. This reminds me the intruduction of AI when we didn't have any idea about artificial intelligence. Now, we have already used AI for creating different material in our classes we have realized the importance of AI and how easy it can be using it properly.
ResponderEliminar