Continuing with the key concepts I learned in the specialization course, I answer the second question which says, How did these concepts challenge your previous understanding of English language teaching?
These new terms that I learned in the specialization course module 1 have expanded my mind and knowledge in many aspects; for instance, I have acquired new vocabulary related to technology, specifically with AI. I have demonstrated to myself that I can continue learning and putting into practice new techniques to catch my students' attention. Also, the implementation of AI in my classes gave me new tools to be more creative and innovative with my students; thus, my pupils enjoy my creations using AI ( images, activities, memes, games, etc). Conversely, some terms are difficult to understand, but we can take advantage by using the same AI in our favor.
As I said, I plan to apply these concepts in my future teaching. For example, I really like the Design Thinking; I consider that it is an excellent strategy to work as a team and not in a team. Following the steps give us an order to start a revolutionary project or to solve a need with brilliant ideas and solutions according to a mutual benefit; besides, the different AI that I have learned to use like Chat GPT, Copilot, Designer, are being really useful for my classes and tasks. I do not have to use Photoshop to create an announcement; I just need to knuckle under being careful with prompting to not create hallucinations or bias, and I will get an amazing announcement for the next activity I will perform with my students; likewise, I do not have to google an image about something. I can use Designer and create a personalized image with the characteristics I'm looking for.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario